18 November 2007

First Home Class - watercolouring


Wow what a busy Sunday I had my first home class & was happy with the samples but enjoyed seeing the variations that were created by all. Must admit I liked my sister Tracey's colouring of these very cute reindeer from Sleigh Full of Toys. She coloured hers totally in bashful blue & also Jen's total black & white card - the snowflakes from Snow Flurries looked rather cool as plain black with glitter. A sterling effort done by all & a BIG thank you to my friend Judy who helped me with this layout which was cased from a card we made at class last week, let it SPARKLE!

Sparkle Card:
Stamp-sets: Sleigh Full of Toys, Snow Flurries & Warm Words
CS: Whisper White (WW) & Bashful Blue (BB)
Ink: BB & Basic Black.

First cut for “sparkle card” is at 4 ¼ horizontally using WW CS (4 ¼ x 8 ½) , when folded in half we have a 4 ¼ square card.Inner mats 2 ¼ square WW & 2 ½ square BB. Stamp snowflakes with BB randomly.

Stamp reindeers onto 2 ¼ square WW with Basic Black (permanent ink – so can water colour inside without the ink running) & either the penguin or present inside the card or BOTH. Colour using watercolour crayons or pastels (blender pen), sponge edge with BB & distress. Stamp the word sparkle using Basic Black.

Add glitter to snowflakes & mount up inner mats using dimensionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen