15 November 2007

Happy Birthday MUM!!


It's my mum's birthday today & she loves butterflies. The scan doesn't do justice to this card which has been made using a solid butterfly stamp which has been clear embossed on a fancy paper with small gold flowers on it. Then spritzed/sprayed with Willow & Cherry Blossom Walnut Inks. Gold glitter has been added strategically & then mounted up on a piece of mulberry paper which has also been spritzed with the same walnut Inks & then all mounted up on white card stock.

Luck me has the day off work, so spending the morning on a few projects, then lunch with mum plus doing odd chores with her. I hope she has a very special day.
Love Karen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen