15 December 2007

Market day

Well it was the annual Christmas market day at my work this week which kept me very busy last week & away from my PC & blogging or should that be blathering? No comments required to that rhetorical question!

I made heaps of Christmas candles which solved a few pressie dilemmas for some of my workmates.

This is one of my favourite cards & always get a big wow. Using maple leaf punches (large & small); leaves are punched out of metal shim & then embossed to have veins & passed through a naked flame - lovely reds, silvers & purple colours are created. The background is just sponged with metallic brilliance inks using a template punched out of acetate with the large leaf punch - various background stamps were used as well. The leaves are then glued to copper embossed mesh, leave over night and VIOLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen