6 January 2008

YAH I have a tidy craft room :-))


Finally everything is put away where it's supposed to be & I found these awesome sturdy paper holders which easily hold a 12 x 12" paper with room to spare. They were at the local $1/$2/$3 shop in West City but they were closer to $4 if I remember rightly, but they were worth every cent as I have order where there once was chaos. Wish I'd taken a before & after photo. The stamps are stacked up high too so I can see what I want instead of scrabbling around on the ground, so much easier on my back.

My desk/creativity area is looking clutter free (for me) so a good start to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen