22 June 2008

Demo Swap time again - "kiddies"


Well it's been a few months since our last swap & the theme was suitable for children. Rereading the forum it seemed to me that glitter was expected, well I didn't add any so was slightly concerned - but happy to report that I wasn't alone - the cards were great & so much FUN.

Stamp set/s: In the Wild, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Real Rust, Old Olive
Card stock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Real Rust
Designer Paper: Fall Flowers
Other: Crystal effects (to make the faux-pebble embellishment, Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/2" punch, Spring Flower Bouquet punch, sponge, cutting tool (for distressing)

I love the striped paper & spotted paper with the wee giraffe - so adorable (even if I say so myself).

Check out some of the other team members efforts on their blogs: Anne-Marie, Rachael, Jacque & Dianne. Here's a wee pick of most of the team out after training with Dianne from the deep south eating & drinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen