7 June 2008

Priceless goes spinning


I had a lovely Friday night doing a mother & daughter's evening workshop. As children were involved I thought it would be fun to make a spinner card. As it was quite a big group I made it as simple as possible using a wheel for the the background & used the very versatile punches to punch out the stamped image. It was great especially as the children added quite a lot of glitter to their butterflies & they dazzled all right as they spun.

Tracee Jones from my team very kindly told me that a 10c piece worked as well as the American penny (amazingly that's what they call their 1c piece!)

Stamp sets: Priceless, So Swirly jumbo wheel
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Ruby Red
Punches: Word window, Scallop, 1 3/8" circle
Other: Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 10c pieces

1 comment:

  1. I love how your spinner card turned out Karen. It's fantastic. I bet they just loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen