17 August 2008

Happy Birthday Fee


It was my friend Fiona's birthday on Friday & the girls are off to do Sunday brunch tomorrow. I wanted to play with my new One of a Kind stamp set with the matching Boho Blossoms punch which are in our new spring mini catalogue.

I love regal rose as a colour so chose the other colours from the SU colour wheel. I think it looks very spring-like & was really easy to create (almost seemed too easy).

Stamp set: One Of A Kind
Inks: Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst
Card stock: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: Boho blossoms punch, silver brads, dimensionals, distressing tool from the Cutter Kit

So I hope Fee enjoys it! Happy stampin' for now.

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, great colours.
    yep the regal rose is great, a fave of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour combinations karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen