6 August 2008

Isn't this the cutest owl you've ever seen?

Celebrate everyday and Stampin Up and spinner card
Wow I saw this video ages ago when I was searching for my first spinner demo, so imagine how happy I was when we got the owl in our new spring mini. He's so cute!

Check out Angie's video for how to do. I've used the designer paper with the dotted image from the Certainly Celery Prints DP as I felt it was a closer match to the cardstock. I've used a different Happy Birthday sentiment too. My hint is to just push the word window punch down as afar as it can go in the piece of CS & move along - much easier to keep lined up than trying to line up a central ruled line.

Stamp set/s: Celebrate Everyday, It's Your Birthday
Card stock: Whisper white, Certainly celery, Certainly Celery Prints DP (backed up with whisper white)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, So Saffron, Barely Banana, More Mustard, Bashful Blue for colouring in the owl & Basic Brown for his outline
Other: Word window punch, American pennies (our 10c pieces work too), dimensionals, blender pen, Crystal effects for the owl's eyes.

Cutting dimensions:
Certainly Celery 6 x 6"
Whisper White 5-3/4 x 2-3/4" and 5-1/2 x 2-1/2"
Designer paper 5-1/2 x 2-1/2"

Happy stampin' for now.

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is a cool as spinner card Karen! Im going to try this card tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen