4 August 2008

Spring Mini Launch party

As you may have spotted I've spoken highly of the new Tart and Tangy stamp set. I just love it, it's fun, cute & a real bargain at $25.95. What more could a girl want!

For the launch everyone made a cute wee card using the set plus a few Christmas gift tags as the mini actually has stamps for Christmas, so hopefully this year I'll be finished well & truly before Christmas, last year if my memory serves me right I finished 4 days to spare (eek just a wee bit tight).
Stampin Up Tart and Tangy Tags for AllStamp set/s: Tart & Tangy, One of a Kind (sentiment)
Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Real Red & Old Olive markers, dimensionals, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon
Cutting dimensions:
Whisper White 6 x 5-1/2" - fold/score at 3"
Real Red 5-1/4 x 2-3/4"
Old Olive 4 x 1-1/4"

Christmas Gift tags:
Card colours: Certainly Celery & Blue Bayou


Card colours: Wild Wasabi & Purely Pomegranate (the wee snowmen have been coloured in using a blender pen & Stampin" pastels).



Finished off with Lemon Shortcake (which was not tart or tangy but yummy) & a draw for a pack of Summer Picnic designer paper (this matches the Tart & Tangy stamps) - won by Janet Appletree (well done).


4 comments:

  1. What cute tags... I think I might have to get this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again a great afternoon topped off by a yummy piece of lemon shortcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags girl might have to buy that set myself now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love Tart and Tangy too, such an adorable set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen