15 September 2008

Demo Swap Received - Season of Joy I

Stampin Up and Season of joy
The recent demo swap theme for my team was Christmas. One set was used by many Season of Joy - so I thought I would share with you the cards from my team that don't have blogs.

First off the block is Jo Limpus's effort - very seasonal with the Hunter Green card stock used.

I'm guessing here as to what I think is used (so forgive me if I'm wrong).

Stamp set/s: Season of Joy, Boho Backgrounds, Short & Sweet
Card stock: Hunter green
Ink: Gold
Other: Cream organdy ribbon (retired), dimensionals

I really like the cut out tree it really does pops out at you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen