21 September 2008

Get well soon mum

Stampin Up and Garden Whimsy
Yes my mum is back in hospital with pneumonia - a bit close for comfort this time but she's a fighter all right & constantly shocks the doctors with her survival - they often predict her impending death. As she likes to say you can't kill a weed!

She loved this card I made for Aunty June's birthday so I thought I would give her, her own glittering butterfly especially as I am doing a spinner class this week - this would be a wee refresher but they're really easy & fun & very effective - especially when the spinning object is covered in lots & lots of glitter!

Stampin Up and Garden Whimsy and Daisy Fields
Stamp sets: Garden Whimsy, Sincere Salutations, Daisy Field (wheel)
Card stock: Pixie Pink, White (non- SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Pixie Pink
Other: Dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals, word window punch, small coins, bold brights water colour crayons, blender pen, scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch

6 comments:

  1. Hope your mum gets better soon... I feel for you as I know exactly what you are going through.. my dad is still in hospital

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope she picks up karen..hugs to you and love your card ..those spinners are so much fun aye?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mum gets better soon! I love the spinner card - TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous spinner card...love the sparkle. Hope your Mom is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Mum will love the card and all best wishes to her for a speedy recovery and return home.

    Take care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Can't go wrong with glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen