22 October 2008

Team training & welcome Debbie on board

Stampin Up and Tags for All
How exciting my team is growing, our latest member is Debbie Lamb from West Harbour - tonight at my training the girls got to see all the great swaps I received from the latest regional events - so many great ideas - & we cased one of the best. Rachael Knight's cute wee box - you can see all of Rachael's by clicking HERE.

My prototype got changed in training as the background card stock got Snow Flurries stamped on it using River Rock ink - which worked really well. I actually have a free night tomorrow so may post Version 2.

Stampin Up and Tags for All
Stamp set: Tags for All
Ink: Basic Grey
Card stock: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock & Holiday Harmony DSP
Other: Blender pens & Stampin' Pastels, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, word window punch, Purely Pomegranate DS ribbon

I just adore these snowmen they're so cute!

Update: Rachael was inspired by Andrea Hayes who has a lovely tutorial on how to make this cute box click HERE to view.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely snowman stamp Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love these snowmen! I just have trouble using them for Christmas projects given the HEAT we are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen