4 November 2008

November is National Blog Posting month....

well that's what my upline is telling us - she's challenged us to post every day!!!

She's started the ball rolling by launching her new blog - she's moved from Blogger to Typepad & it certainly looks groovier - so CLICK to check it out & say hi whilst you're there. She's also got a Christmas card challenge going so check that out too & enter - gotta to be in to win.

Well I'm missing inaction or MIA as I'm house sitting & being "mum" to my best friend's Donna's children & have only been busy making 90 kits for the Creative Inkers team Christmas extravaganza this coming Saturday. We are also fund raising for the Woman's Refuge so hopefully will be a successful day all round.

The girls made some Welcome Home cards for mum & dad tonight & they were looking quite professional until I started chatting on the phone - oh well sure mum & dad will love them & Morgan & Hannah had a great time which is what it's all about. Will post a picture when I get home tomorrow - yah one more sleep to go before I get back my own bed, my crafting stuff & my 2 cats.

Talking about girls check out my niece Poppy's blog (she's aged 12) - all about her animals. Cool blog name too Popstar's World.

Be back blogging for real tomorrow but have managed day 1 of challenge - 25 to go.

Also from November 10 for TWENTY days only (remember Stampin' Up! is 20 years old & the birthday celebrations continue) we can buy individual Stampin' Write Markers for $5.95 only, contact me to place your order - the whole range of colours can be viewed HERE - remember the markers co-ordinate with the inks, card stock, ribbons etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen