19 December 2008

I have more mail

Touch wood mine has all been posted away (hope I haven't forgotten anyone). Some more lovely hand made cards to share & ooh over with me.

From Clare (again) - I really like this (love Wild Wasabi for starters) & it team's up with Purely Pomegranate beautifully.

From Elva - love the little add-on reminds me of wee tassels on a kilt but great colours for Christmas & lots of glitter! Think she's been talking to Joan.

From Judy AKA Cards, Scrapbooking & Musings Blog so stunning & inspirational with all the beautiful gold embossing & a real ornament to hang on the tree!

and last but certainly not least for today from Pauline McCardle in Napier.

This dazzles (just like the old chook herself!) with a metallic red scallop, gold star & metallic green circle - what a cool idea & Dashing DSP & Real Red CS - winners!!

Thanks girls just a few more to share with you. Almost too scared to show you mine as everyone is so clever.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lucky you, these are all gorgeous, love the bauble and maybe the text best but they're all great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen