22 December 2008

Peaceful Candles


My friend Wendy asked me to create her a few stamped candles for Christmas. I normally use Lovely As A Tree but for a change I've used Peaceful Wishes - I hope she's happy with them - I think they look Christmasy! And don't they look lovely once wrapped up in cello with some ribbons & a tag.

Stamp set: Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Cranberry Crisp (retired), Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Gold (Versacolor)
Card stock (for tags): Whisper White & Brushed Metallics (gold)
Other: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" circle punches, gold cord (retired), gold organza (retired), Cranberry Crisp ribbon (retired)
Technique: Stamping on Candles

4 comments:

  1. Really nice Candles Karen and thank you for the birthday card I posted it on my blog bug hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Karen. Havent done any candles for a long time, must have a go

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS!!! these past two months on my blog I really appreciate it :)
    BTW these candles look awesome, I havent stamped on candles yet!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful candles, Karen. I hope you had a great time for the holidays.

    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen