10 January 2009

KWerner Colour Challenge 37

Well one of my New Year resolutions is to enter more challenges - so imagine my surprise to see that Kristina is running late with her latest challenge & I can still enter it.

This week's colour challenge was: Old Olive, Baja Breeze (which we don't have down under yet but I thought Bali Breeze DSP which is Taken With Teal sounded close enough if you say it fast enough), Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White.


Stamp set: Embrace Life
Card Stock: Taken With Teal, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Basic Brown, Old Olive
Other: Word window punch, blue rhinestone brad, sponge dauber, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, SNAIL adhesive.

And a close up of that brad isn't it just gorgeous!!



14 comments:

  1. Pretty, love the softness of the card.
    Get all that weeding done?? It's raining here today.. ahhh bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet - real sweet! Clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen
    Wow, the taken with teal looks great with the other challenge colours & a very pretty layout too.
    We must have been on the same wavelength, as I made a similar layout with Embrace life yesterday after I did my challenge card - different colours though. See what you think when I blog it! Hope you're having a great weekend.
    Best wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colours, I like the layout of your card and lovely job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set, well done with your card.looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I love the fact that you used taken with teal and it looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Karen! And the brad is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful flower! I love this set. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty card!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with everyone else Karen. This is a great card. I just love this stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love the colours.
    Hugs Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your card, too, Karen. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the nice comment! Deborah from SOS (dominodebi.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card and yes, that brad is just ideal, very nice card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen