6 February 2009

Team training continued...

Just a real quick post to share the swaps from the team training the other night. I had to laugh it was the first thing the girls wanted to do when they walked in my door even more important than playing with chocolate - the theme was to use a Sale-A-Bration set if you had it.

So Clare & me played along & Debbie made a really cool tag card which is just such an awesome idea to use up those scraps of designer paper lying on your desk.

from Clare using Botanical Blooms:


from Debbie using those "scraps of Afternoon Tea DSP"


and my effort I cased this from Tracy Harp on SCS - when I saw hers I thought what a cool tree! I knew you could punch the flower out in the SAB Polka Dot Punches set but hadn't realised that this stamp Tracy/I've used could also be punched with the scallop circle punch (duh) - this would make a really cool tree on a scrap book page too. I added the wee bird from Live Your Dream stamp set too

So even though we're small a great effort by all & hopefully the whole team maybe able to make the next meeting plus we have a new team member Sally Williams from Massey East - so a BIG welcome to the WOW paperKRafters to increase our ranks.

9 comments:

  1. Very very cool card Karen!! I can just imagine this as a scrapbook page as well. What a talented team. Looks like you had a lot of fun. CHOCOLATE!!?
    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of scraps, LOVE the tree card, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive tried the Polka Dot Punches set with the scallop circle punch but its really cool to make a tree, plus the cute bird. I think I will steal this idea.
    I like Debbie's tag too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely am in love with this card! This is awsome! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I loooove that tree. Very cool. Will definitely be borrowing that idea :) (and yep, I am still keeping an eye on all of you!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had lots of fun at your training, lovely cards all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had lots of fun at your training, lovely cards all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of real cool ideas here. What a clever group you are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful all the way around. My favorite is the tree card and actually inspires me to create something similar. Sounds like you have a great team too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen