30 March 2009

Let the birthday celebrations begin!

(And yes I think Jouni needs to come to card class but a very good attempt though some of my friends tell me he is out by 4 days).

It's my birthday this week & I normally love my birthday but this one being a BIGGIE not sure how I feel about it but it started off really well with Sunday Jazz at the band rotunda with drinks & nibbles & about 30 friends yesterday in the Auckland Domain, followed by pizzas from the Organic Pizza Co (very yummy). Thanks everyone who made it a special afternoon/evening.

Next piece of advice don't lend your camera to your man as he mislaid mine & his after that so we only have one shot of me under the trees whilst we were waiting for the troops. And no pictures of the gang!!

Just a couple of cards from friends that were hand made:





6 comments:

  1. You seem to have very nice friends and I love the Jouni's card. Too darn cute. Looks like you are having lovely weather. Hope you have fantabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're tuning up for a fabulous day!

    Have a great birthday and enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! I hope you have a great Birtday! You received some gorgeous cards.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Karen! I hope it is all you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you have a wonderful birthday:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Birthday Karen!!! Hope it's wonderful in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen