9 April 2009

The Easter Bunny has been


Michelle Cave from my SU! team has been busy. I can see that Diane has already blogged/blathered that she has received a bag of goodies in the post. And me too!!

It was perfect therapy after a 26-hour stint at the hospital and about 3 hours sleep to arrive home & find I had chocolate in my letter box!! Thanks Michelle you really are the Easter bunny/life saver & she's used also my favourite Easter set; A Good Egg which is just so cute.

I just adore this set which is phenomenal value at $46.95 for a set of 7 stamps. If interested in ordering A Good Egg (or Good Morning DSP) you can contact me HERE.

And whilst talking about A Good Egg I'll take this opportunity to share another cool card that I received as a swap from another demonstrator Kim Ambercromie recently - she's also used the cute chicken & the really cute birdie paper from the newly released DSP Good Morning Sunshine. Isn't it just GORGEOUS.


Interestingly I also used this same DSP for my swaps but totally a different look - mine had pears & was kiwi kissed! See HERE to see what I mean.

Happy Easter all & I hope the Easter Bunny visits you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, keep eating the chocolate, it gives you energy :).

    Cute chicks too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks yummy, Karen!:) And the card you received in a swap is gorgeous.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen