3 April 2009

Good morning Tart and Tangy!


Now that post title probably got your attention. My favourite set from the spring mini is back - yes T n' T and the only designer series paper I was allowed to buy in my pre-order was Good Morning Sunshine. At first I wasn't too sure what to make of this DSP - but loving it on the cards - it's fun & bright & definitely a ray of sunshine or in this case Summer Sun!

Don't you just love how our new IB+C has the co-ordinating colours with each DSP listed.

This is my swap for my team training tomorrow & thought it showed off T n' T for the new demos & it really showcases the new in-colours.


Stamp/s: Tart and Tangy, Short and Sweet
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood, Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Other: 1" circle punch (to punch out the middle of the "lemon", dimensionals, Crystal Effects (check out the apple pips)


Cutting dimensions:
Kiwi Kiss: A5 card stock
Whisper White: 4" x 2"
Chocolate Chip: 4-1/8" x 2-1/8", plus a thin strip (A5 width)
DSP: 5-7/8" x 2-3/8"

I just love the fruity nature of these 2 sheets of the DSP. Can't wait to see the other girls efforts!

7 comments:

  1. What great paper. You need a pear stamp. Does SU have a pear stamp? Love your colors chosen here. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Someone else who loves Tart and Tangy as much as I do.

    Put it over onto the http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com. I'm sure the rest of the dt would love to come over for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card!! the paper works great with TNT!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are gonna love it!!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for adding it to the DCM for this week - a good call from Keryn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. :) Love the colours, they work really well with the paper. :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen