8 April 2009

The last of my birthday mail (me thinks)

WOW was I spoilt this year with some stunning cards created in the honour of my birthday. These are the last of my cards received.

This stunning card was received from my SBS sister Anne in England & was a very lovely surprise.
This is from my friend Kathryn & she knows I love Fluffles / cats

The very last three are from the 3 J's in my stampin' life - we all sort of fell in life with SU! at the same time.

Firstly Judy's very bodacious card - if possible she has even outdone herself on last year's efforts.


Then Joan's who obviously has "cheated" as not stamped but what a labour of love with all this cutting - it's just magnificent.
Last but not least love my lily pond card Jeanetta has created with her punches & the seaweed from Ocean's Commotion - isn't it just adorable.
To everyone who made it a very special days many, many thanks!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are indeed blessed, Karen! So glad you had a fabulous birthday! Please tell your mom I'm praying for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky lady you are to have received so many wonderful cards. Hope you and your Mom can some rest today. Sorry to hear about all you've been through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lovely bunch of cards.

    I hope your mother's doing ok, you are both in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen