4 June 2009

2 days to go...


till the next team swap & I haven't even shared my last team swap. The last theme was Designer Series Paper (DSP) and I really liked this one by Sally Williams which is really simple but effective. I love the saying too - this set is probably my favourite level 1 hostess set in the new catalogues. You can earn it for FREE by having a workshop or a catalogue party with qualifying sales or submitting a $350 order yourself. Contact ME to learn more.

Stamp set/s: Live Like You Mean It, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bella Rose DSP





2 comments:

  1. I love this set too! Darling card. It'll be good for alot of different projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Clean & simple card, very nice Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen