3 June 2009

I'm dreaming of a tropical holiday


It's so cold! Auckland is not supposed to be this cold. There will be fluffy sheets & more blankets on my bed tonight so maybe I can stop my teeth from chattering & sleep.

This is another gorgeous card I received at convention this year made by one very talented stamper Fiona Brown says me, as she's chosen my favourite colour combo Regal Rose & Certainly Celery & doesn't this inspire you to think about tropical days, sandy beaches & by the look of it strawberry daiquiris. YUMMY.

5 comments:

  1. Another gem! Very, very nice - simple and clean! Love it! Hope you're able to stay warm and cozy under your covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love that cheers to you set!!

    Stay warm! lol

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen stop posting that set please as it is really making me want to buy it lol Love that card it is just to cute and have a great weekend with the girls miss you all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card. Fill those glasses with brandy, that'll keep out the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you do but the glasses spoke to me on this one. Cute cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen