15 July 2009

Making watercolours pop!

How cool is this card! My very talented upline Jacque taught it at her water colouring class last week. Water colouring is probably one of my favourite things to do - it's just so therapeutic and if you can make a mistake you fix it up pretty easily. The layers really pop out at you when mounted on black - I'd certainly read about it but it's amazing to see IRL. The stamp set used is the very lovely Embrace Life & the designer series paper is Bella Bleu - very classy!



4 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card Karen! Very elegant, and I love the color combo.

    Have a great day!
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 16, 2009

    This is just gorgeous Karen! The crayons are now another item for my every growing wish-list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 17, 2009

    Hi I was reading your blog today and thought you might like to see how these colors pop with black too. Much more vibrant than I could have imagined. If you have a chance take a peek. I think you have a new stalker here! LOL Have a great day....~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds sill, I'd never come across this before. Yes it does work and yes those colours do pop! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen