10 August 2009

Corrosive Challenge 24

Janet's challenge this week was to make a wedding/anniversary card & I was having one of those weeks where I was to busy getting ready for my spring mini launch to have a play so I may enter another card later in the week that is in my head.

It was Pete's birthday this weekend so wanted to have some quality time with him i.e. no blogging or stamping. We had a great time saw the amazing Drallion (Cirque du Soleil) & a yummy meal post-show at One Tree Grill - can highly recommend. Sunday brunch & watching Telethon (yah $ 2 million was raised for Kids Can charity & bought back lots of great memories of past Telethons).

I digress I just wanted to apologise for this week's card which was found by rummaging in my HUGE box of cards for something to use & found the above sensational card I made at my upline Jacque's popping pastel class a few months ago which I loved & thought perfect for the challenge.

Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Craft white, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery
Other: Stampin' Pastels, sponge daubers, silver brads, blue tafetta ribbon, hemp twine, ½" circle punch
Technique: Poppin' Pastels

So don't forget to enter as this is one of those cards you need often & the prize this week from Janet is 6 clear stamps!


4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great day, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic card, you should not apologize for anything. Family comes first. Hope you two had a terrific time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this is a great card and you do a wonderful job along with Janet on her Corrosive Challenges blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card for the challenge blog, Happy Birthday to Pete for last weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen