25 September 2009

Happy birthday Jacque

It's that time of the year again (where did the last one go??) my upline's Jacque Pedersen's birthday - so pressure!!


Lucky for me Jan B chose to learn the tri-fold shutter card at her home class this week which I'd created prior HERE and HERE.

So I had an absolutely fabulous card (even if I say so myself) to post away and yes these do fold up flat to post.


 Well I hope it is a very special day for Jacque and hopefully she allows herself one bit of cake!


Recipe (all products available from SU!):
Stamp set: Great Friend
Ink: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray
Paper: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP
Other: Trio flower punch, Signo white gel pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Anywhere glue stick, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. This very elegant card. I just adore the Walk in the Park DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awsome card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Karen! I love those folded cards! Your's came out so much better than any of mine have. Good to have time to blog hop this afternoon. I've been gone too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Also if Jacque is reading this - hope you have a really awesome birthday. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful job, Karen. I bet Jacque loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen