27 September 2009

Swaps from America


These are from Sharon B from the USA and I received them as part of the Fall Swap on UStamp - how cool is it to receive cards KReated with stamps and designer paper not found in our Idea Book and Catalogue.

Tracy Old the NZ guest designer is giving away a free pass to the next round - so check in with her - you could be the lucky one.











I might be quite sad but I really like the Halloween one with the pumpkins - must admit I love that Halloween is gathering in popularity here and I'm always waiting with lollies for the children that make an effort to dress up (think I make a banner like no costume no lollies) and so far no tricks have been down to me.






So thanks Sharon it's always lovely to receive real mail especially when it's as lovely as this.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you! Beautiful cards - such a treat to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they great?!! Be neat if we get some Halloween stamp sets next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to get something different. We don't seem to celebrate fall (or autumn) here in the same way. Maybe it is something to do with their Thanksgiving?? Neat cards though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen