9 November 2009

46 days to Christmas!

So maybe it's time to start thinking about mass producing your cards.




The So Swirly jumbo wheel must be one of the most versatile wheels - it looks fantastic on cards & on scrapbook layouts. At $18.95 it will surely be one of your most wisest investments.

This month the Christmas Gift Giving Guide has as one of it's items Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon which inspired me to make another So Swirly card in this colour - check back tomorrow & I'll show you the stepped up one (which I prefer for very little more effort).

Did you know that a jumbo wheel can wheel for 9"  before it needs re-inking; so for a card you can just use any ink pad to ink it up, though if I was going to mass produce these I'd buy the ink cartridge. Also the wheels can be washed under a running tap if using a pigment ink as no wood to worry about.

Stamp sets: So Swirly (wheel), Best Yet (level 1 hostess)
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Old Olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

1 comment:

  1. great card Karen, can't wait to see what it will look like tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen