7 November 2009

Extravaganza project



This is the project Janine Pearce & myself demonstrated today at the Creative Inkers team extravaganza inspired by the very talented Angie Kennedy Juda AKA Chic n' Scratch.

It's a simple concept of making a wee present using the square punch - we all loved the wee tuft of tissue paper escaping from the middle "present"

Stamp set: Many Merry Messages
Ink: Versamark, Riding Hood Red (RHR)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Ski Slope, Washington Apple (or RHR Patterns), Baja Breeze Patterns
Other: 1-1/4" square punch, RHR taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, scallop edge punch

We also had the pleasure of meeting Wendy Rudyk a fellow SU! demonstrator from Canada visiting down under with her hubby - lucky us she joined us & made the day even more special . Here she is with Janine Pearce my team mate for today's project.


Thanks Wendy & do stay in touch!!



And myself, Wendy & Bron Heslop - yep Wendy was a popular gal all right

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for a fun day Karen! I loved the card and all the projects we made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I love the parcel card that Janine and you made, after church I will have a go at casing it. I am so glad you are showcasing someone else this week, it is getting embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed making this card it is so easy yet very effective. Thank you for another great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Karen - thanks for that lovely afternoon and I too really enjoyed meeting with Wendy and hope she is enjoying the rest of her holiday here despite our fickle weather. Really enjoyed the card you and Janine demonstrated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen