6 November 2009

Gift tag cased from the catalogue

Tomorrow is my team's Christmas extravaganza in Balmoral and I used my inspiration for the tags for my bags straight from the catalogue.

As we don't have the top note die I've borrowed my neighbour & friend Joan's spellbinders to make my base.


Stamp set: Winter Post
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Confetti White
Other: Jumbo eyelet, crop-a-dile, chocolate chip grosgrain & marker, spritzer, rhinestone brad, dimensional

I've rock n' rolled the snowflake in Chocolate Chip that has been cut out too.


2 comments:

  1. Great tag Karen. This stamp set is just lovely and am going to have to get it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were great IRL today Karen! Thanks for the hug today, you are a wonderful friend. Sorry I was such a zombie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen