23 January 2010

Let the countdown begin.....

Come Monday the biggest promotion of the Stampin' Up! year starts Sale-a-bration - my plan was to share with you all the swaps the Creative Inkers team KReated 4 days before the launch, but life got in the way.

4 of the 14 demonstrators that partook in the swap chose to pre-order Vintage Labels (a set of 6). If you haven't already checked out what you can earn for free please read my blog post HERE with all the details and the link to the mini catalogue. I'm happy to start taking orders to process on Monday so get working on those wishlists, if necessary combine with a friend to make $120 or book in a workshop & earn them for free.


From Sally Williams (simply classical & elegant - check out her other color combos on her blog too):



From Samantha Fan (love the background she's created):



From Tee-Jay Horrell (this is a very clever card do check out Tee-Jay's blog to see more of the card).



And Anna Sutherland - WOW!



Look at the details on this rosette:



I'll be back tomorrow with the next stamp set you can earn for FREE & any questions or orders don't hesitate to e-mail me karen@karenstampz.co.nz

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen