1 May 2010

Thanks & farewell to Sylvia

One of the really neat ladies I've meet through holding classes in my home is Sylvia - unfortunately she's not a kiwi & has to return home to England - I know I speak from all of the regulars at class  - we'll certainly miss you but do enjoy being back "home"  being with your family.

Lucky me has received a really lovely thank you card from her - she's used the now retired Bud Basics & it's matching wheel plus she's used one of my favourite colours Certainly Celery - it does look rather neat with the cream & I adore her spotted ribbon (which is perfect but not one of ours).

Thanks Sylvia & farewell for now.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. Yes Sylvia will be missed and I would like to wish her all the very best. Hope to see you back in NZ some time Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen