6 June 2010

Creative Inkers demo swaps Part 1

Well I started the ball off last night with my own downline's swaps so the next stop on my favourite swaps is the rest of the bigger team - my upline Jacque's team AKA Creative Inkers had 37 of her team at convention. So if I take out the 5 of us from my team there still were 33 to swap with from "the big team" but I only managed 10 but always a very high standard - we do swaps good! They're so amazing I'll spread them across 3 days

So I'll start of at the top & Jacque Pedersen's swap; a 6x6" scrapbook layout in Jacque colours (banana, pink & chocolate), she's made a fabulous embellishment with vellum & the scallop circle punch, Very Vintage vogue wheel, sponging, ribbon, glitter (a no-no says me for a real scrapbook page) and DSP & ribbon - what a lot of work & truly sensational!


Michelle Cave has also outdone herself - she is the queen of acetate cards & she's stamped the same embellishment as Jacque has above all over the window sheet in Craft White ink, top note dies & flowers from Vintage Vogue as well - also amazing.


Juliette Riddell's bookmark with it's own holder - one word - also SENSATIONAL! and again Vintage Vogue - this is a sensational set & available in our Autumn-Winter mini catalogue in clear or wood mounted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen