17 June 2010

Enjoy Every Moment


This is one of the cool projects on My Stampin' Up! site at the moment - which you can access anytime by clicking on the wee photo at the top of the right hand column.

It uses one of the stamp sets that is 50% off until Tuesday 22nd (RRP $62.95 for a set of 11, now reduced to $31.48) -  I'll be doing my order for week 3's deals this coming Sunday so do contact me if you'd like to know more.

Click here to see all the materials used to make this great project


1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this project!! We'll all be masters at LO's after this weekend..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen