21 June 2010

New Zealand's Queen of Sponge

is none other than the incredibly effervescent Paula Dobson from Wellington who shared with our team yesterday some of her tricks of sponging - I've cleared the wax out of my ears today so I may hear my sponges squeaking now Paula  - though there was probably too much laughter & gossip which is why I didn't hear it. It's very hard to hear over ~50 of my team mates who got together yesterday for training. I'm calling it playing as it was so much FUN!


Paula taught us a variation of  her lovely soft suede trees card showing us how to make this very gorgeous gift bag.


Stamp sets: Lovely As a Tree, Sweet Sentiments (level 1 hostess set)
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Black
Paper: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Punches: Photo corner, large oval, 1-3/8" circle
Other: Gold brads, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter & SPONGES, post it notes

Thanks Paula you were great & rightly deserve your title of Queen of the Sponge and yes I am impressed, inspired & amazed by YOU!

3 comments:

  1. You are correct, Paula is the Queen of the Sponge. Thanks Paula for a wonderful sponging class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen, but I am blushing now! I am impressed and inspired by everyone on our team. We are so lucky to have such a huge resource available to us all. What a HUGE day it was, and just so much fun. I am going to try and make more team trainings in future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 21, 2010

    Wasn't it fabulous? A 'mini-Convention' - who wouldn't be part of our team?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen