26 July 2010

Last week to join the family for $299

And trust me we are a family from the hobbyist to the person wanting to start a business & everything in between.

Well it's the last week of July & the last week to get the starter kit at the reduced price. The starter kit which really does have everything you need to get stamping & so much more has been reduced by 20% to only $299 (valued at ~$685). It's never been as cheap as this before & it probably never will be again.

Hopefully any questions you may have you I may have answered on this page HERE but I also love to chat so feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have.

Anyone signing up under me during this period will be entered to win my recruit basket which I will draw August 1st, which includes the NEW 2-step large bird punch ($36.95), Patterns II designer series paper pack (level 1 hostess set ~$35 value) & Vintage Labels (SAB set 2010 & no longer available ~ $35 value).

I also run a private blog full of ideas & projects for my immediate downline plus as a demonstrator we have access to training in real life, templates & projects & private forums & monthly newsletters from Stampin' Up! and me. You also receive a discount on my home classes. My next team training is scheduled for Sunday August 29th & I'd love to see you there.

If you're ready to take the step you can now sign up online all you need is an IRD number, my recruiter password (PSST it's karenstampz) and your birthdate the American way i.e. MM/DD/YY click HERE to sign up online & then click on join now.

If you do want to do this as a business please do take the time to talk to me so I can guide you on colours & stamp sets as we transition into the new catalogue in just over a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen