11 August 2010

Life's a breeze

is one of those FUN sets that I'll be really sad to see go - it's perfect for embellishing beach scrap book layouts.

But it's making way for the new & the new is FABULOUS (I was very lucky to see the new IB+C in real life yesterday as my demonstrator copy arrived for me).

This was a fabulous swap I received at Convention in May so I'd better share it with you before the set is retired for real. Created by Cheryl O'Bree from Australia. My apologies Cheryl I seemed to have chopped the RHS of the card off when taking it's piccie.

Stamps: Priceless, Life's a Breeze, Cheep Talk
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, melon Mambo, Old Olive
Paper: As for ink; plus Whisper White
Other: Bold brights brads, turquoise grosgrain ribbon, crimper, Crop-a-dile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen