12 September 2010

The colour coach strikes again

Loving my new colour coach - this colour combo came from the coach too Wild Wasabi & Perfect Plum & I think it's a winner & I hope all the ladies that popped in yesterday thought so too.

The a la carte stamps are growing & this one even has it's own matching punch.

Stamp: For Your Flower
Ink: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Punches: Fancy flower extra large, 1-3/8" circle
Other: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimesionals

This is just a wee notecard 3x 3" and one of the cool extras we have this year is mini envelopes 7.9cm square & you get 40 for $14.50

1 comment:

  1. I especially loved your coordinated outfit to match your Make n' Take. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen