28 September 2010

Gift bag in a box

It's been a wee while since I've demoed how to do one of these but it's one of those projects that are extremely easy to do & I demoed how to at a 10th birthday party recently along with a cupcake bookmark.

The girls (& the 1 boy) seemed to enjoy the presentation and were suitably impressed. The actual gift bag on the day got filled with bath bombs, lollies & stamps - what more could a girl want for her birthday!


Technique: Gift Bag in a Box
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Punches: Round tab, Boho blossoms, Crop-a-dile, scallop edge
Other: Sticky strip, white brads, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon

With Christmas coming this is a very cool gift wrapping idea so if you'd like to know how to make one contact me to schedule a FREE workshop with 4-10 friends.

Thanks for stoppin' by.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Karen - and even more impressed that you did a class with kids! Go girl - you've got more courage than me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen