16 October 2010

Dressing Up for Christmas

Oh who loves free - me & wow these ribbons on offer & Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper are not available in our market. So from today until November 30th if you order one of the Christmas bundles you earn one free roll with each bundle and/or host a $600 workshop to earn one roll for free too.

Click HERE to see all the details & the ribbons in closer detail.
Contact me to order yours ASAP as they say that it's whilst stocks last.

Found the Christmas Cocoa paper online - it is a specialty paper & is flocked - sounds amazing  - colours Soft Suede & Real Red - not sure if there's a bug but it's letting you order the paper separately $23.50 + 5% shipping - so get in quick if you're interested in getting some ;-)
And I think I've found a picture of  the"unknown:" ribbons online - the joys of finding stuff that has been in the US & now retired. The top one is definitely Sleigh Bells & the middle one is in Mistletoe & I think you might get the other one too looking at the picture online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen