26 May 2011

Convention 2011 Report Part 2

We'd better do some cards today that I received as swaps - us demonstrators love swapping amongst ourselves when we get together - it's a great way to get new ideas & form friendships - the POWER OF A CARD!

So let's start with my own team swaps I received.From my roomie and best friend Donna Blackmore:


 Then a real cutie from my fabulous upline Jacque Pedersen:


Racheal Knight created with the big shot fabulous wee gift pads - WOW :)


Patrice Halliday-Larsen also decorated the front cover of notepads to make us a wee gift - a pink version would also be very cool for our gal pals that are a bit wild at heart.


Paula Dobson - formerly known as NZ's Queen of Sponge; has discovered brayering - I love the colour combo Paula!

Did I mention shopping yesterday - I went across with my old trusty blue suitcase which I've owned forever & came home with a new super king size duffel bag on wheels. I am very thankful I did Works Deluxe returning back - this gave me 2 suitcases allowance (always a good thing when you go to SU! conventions) & access to the airline's lounge - this also came in very handy as we were 3 hours late in take off as a problem with one of the computers on board.


I'll be back tomorrow with more photos - catch you then I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swaps Karen! I especially love the motorbike one from Patrice and it would be great in pink. I've got a gf who rides a Harley so that would be perfect for her. Thanks for the inspiration.
    PS Am looking forward to seeing your shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards AND your new duffle bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen