24 July 2012

Brisbane next May is the place to be...

23-25 May is the dates for our next annual convention  in sunny (we hope) Brisbane.


Check out how much fun the US just had - looks awesome - our event is a a wee bit smaller than there's but just as much fun & being smaller you normally get to chat to quite a few from the Home Office plus from our local offices too.

Well it's never been cheaper at $189  to join the SU! family if you haven't checked out Join My Team do have a quick read. Any questions drop me a line.

Meanwhile I have started a wish jar & popping in gold coins to get me started on making my wish come true to get to convention next year especially as I'm sure it'll be nicer than Auckland in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen