18 September 2012

Auckland Heartfelt Event with Stampin' Up! (part 2)



Just a few more ramblings & photos of the awesome day I had on Saturday with the team from Stampin' Up! at the Auckland Heartfelt event and fellow demos from around NZ & friends - one of the bestest things is we get to play a lot & to play we need stamps - this year we were given as our set to take away Clockworks (which was right up there on my wishlish) & a surprise Heart of Christmas which I know will get used a lot. Just a very quick post of 2 of the 4 projects we made on the day - I actually got 3 of the 4 projects KReated which must be a first for me as I'm normally too busy talking!

Up above is the covered notepad we created - even if I say so myself mine looks pretty much like the project sample photo ;)

And the next project we created was a wee box made with the Two Tags die which will be awesome for doing Christmas notecards & don't you love the in-colour dahlias they make me squeal with delight!




Looks like there will be a part 3 & maybe even a 4 report - I was a busy wee snapper - so I'll catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate what you post. You have a new subscriber now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen