2 October 2012

A Beautiful Season acetate card




I blogged a few days ago HERE about watercolouring using Naturals Ivory but this is the comparison using watercolor paper - which to me was "easier" to colour in with my aquapainter & gave much more depth to the colour. This is also one of the cards from my home class last week when we were playing with acetate - which is so damn hard to photograph but looks so pretty in the flesh.


Stamp sets: Beautiful Season, Watercolor Winter
Ink: Stazon Black & Stazon White
Paper: Watercolor, brushed gold & acetate (windowsheets - SU! acetate really is like a window so glossy), Festival of Prints DSP, Cherry Cobbler - inners
Other: Cherry Cobbler Scalloped tulle ribbon (love it for tying), Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Rich Regals & Earth Elements watercolour crayons, aqua-painter, Crystal Effects - to make the centre vein glossy, Labels Collection framelits, SNAIL adhesive

What we learnt SNAIL is very adhesive to the acetate & for myself when you add the "inners" lay the piece on the rear sheet first so it all lines up - see below :)


Well I hope that is "clear" for all to understand - until the next time - happy stampin'

1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card Karen. Love that ribbon on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen