27 October 2012

Scarily Cute


Don't you just live this Frankie that Roxy AKA Corinne Somerville shared how to KReate.

I was supposed to be prepping with Sally Williams today for the Creative Inkers Christmas Extravaganza which we are both involved with next Saturday but I was naughty & distracted us with cute projects to make!! I'm going to whip up a few of these for my work colleagues who have small children for Halloween.

No stamps were involved in the making of this project but needs the stinkingly cute Petite Purse Bigz die. The green is Gumball Green; one of our new in-colours which is such a happy green.

Well I'm not sure if my Frankie is scarey enough, I may need to work on his mouth but he is cute - so thanks Roxy - awesome project!!!

If you're not doing anything next Saturday we still have a few empty seats for our Team Extravaganza which you can reserve for $45 & I promise you we have FIVE very cute projects to share with you then. CONTACT ME ASAP if you would like to attend.

Location: Western Springs, Auckland
Time and date: Saturday 3rd November 1-5pm
Cost: $45 FIVE projects in 4 hours plus we provide all the materials to make the projects, afternoon tea plus you go in the draw to win one of our fabulous spot prizes. $10 discount on the day if you place an order for over $50.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen