1 December 2012

Double triple time












These are the images from my last home class for 2012; just a  quick share & a few snaps from my "herb garden" which is growing in size & content (thanks Pete). The cat on patrol is my Tiger and the stamp sets used are The Open Sea which is perfect for masculine & isn't that natural button just divine & more Creative Elements for the feminine card.

Masculine Card:
Stamp sets: The Open Sea, Curly & Cute
Ink: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Other: Natural Designer buttons, dimensionals, sponge, mini glue dots

Feminine Card:
Stamp sets: Creative Elements, Petite Pairs
Ink: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red
Other: Rose Red seam binding ribbon, mini glue dots

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen