3 February 2013

Happiness is ...

A bigger & tidier craft room!!!


Finally the move across the hall into the bigger bedroom of my office & crafting stuff is completed & it looks so fabulous I almost want to pinch myself - I'm almost too scared to make something in case I make a mess of it.

But before I do start making a mess of the room, let me share some inspiration from my fabulous team mates of there as equally as fabulous demo swaps using the current Sale-a-bration rewards as promised. 

I have to say that my favourite stamp set after receiving my swaps is Bloomin' Marvelous - set of 8 stamps;, 4 images & 4 sayings (love the font - too cute).



I love what Patrice & Narelle have done but even on Pinterest some fabulous ideas out there using this stamp set.

From Patrice Halliday-Larsen who's used our Woodgrain EF to make another white layer - I'm loving white on white, such a cool effect. The wee butterfly in this stamp set can be punched out with our new Bitty Butterfly punch which has just been released too (RRP $33.95) but Patrice has cut her's out by hand.


From Narelle Hoggard; also a very clean card with lots of white & she's also used the SAB Sycamore Street DSP & some of her SAB free ribbons - I used to twist my face up in disgust with Tangerine Tango (though it is so much better than Only Orange or whatever our retired orange was known as) but loving it with Pool Party & Lucky Limeade.


I'm sure you can see why I changed my mind as to what is the most FAB SAB set after these beautiful swaps. Did you know that the SAB stamp sets are only available to March 22nd 2013 but you can earn it for free for spending $120. Easy peasy.

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen