19 February 2013

Hearts a Flutter!


One of my work colleagues Wendy who I have actually worked with over 30 years now (eek where did they go) celebrated her 25th wedding anniversary last week. So I made her a special card from all the FUN-gals (we work in a Mycology lab) which matched the fab bunch of flowers from Pick Me called Tickled Pink which was kind of appropriate.

The photo doesn't really show it but I've used our Shimmery White cardstock so it does really shimmer & sparkle & matches the Silver Glimmer paper which I earned for free for placing a $350 order during Sale- a-bration. I've also used the ICE iridescent embossing powder on the heart image on the Primrose Petals card stock so it also sparkles & shines.


Recipe:
Stamp sets: Hearts a Flutter, Whimsical Words (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Shimmery White, Confetti White (retired), Primrose Petals, More Amore Specialty DSP, silver glimmer paper
Other: Hearts a Flutter framelits, Pool Party Bakers twine, ICE iridescent embossing powder, Pewter embossing powder, mini glue dots

This was a really quick card to whip up once I worked out the design & I think I'm going to whip up a few more as it really looked very pretty in real life.

1 comment:

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen