24 February 2013

March 2nd You are Invited

To an afternoon (1-5pm) of paper crafting with the Creative Inkers Team.

We have FIVE fabulous projects (3 of them are 3D), 12 demonstrators to help you, each attendee gets full written instructions and everything is prepped for you.

But wait there's more, a pretty sumptuous afternoon tea AND door prizes AND only $45.

This event is being held in Grey Lynn, Auckland.

If you would like to come contact me ASAP as we only have a few seats left.

My e-mail address is in the blog header ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen