14 March 2013

Only one more week to sale-a-brate


YEP Sale-a-bration finishes at midnight on the 22nd March, so I thought I'd better share some more SAB stuff before it's over - remember you earn a reward for every $120 you spend. It's also a great time to join  SU! as a demonstrator as the phenomenal starter kit gives you an extra 25% of product to get started ($356.50 for $189), it's so easy to join now - just write out your wish list, grab your IRD number & credit card & click the brown Join The Fun button on the right hand side of my blog.

Tonight's selection features the Vine Street embossing folder, Sycamore Street DSP, Madison avenue stamp set, Pretty Petites stamp set, Petite Curly punch plus some Island Indigo & Tangerine Tango satin ribbon and a Tangerine Tango button.

The punch will be in our new Annual catalogue out in July but I think the matching Pretty Petites stamp set is pretty damn cute & you only have one week more to earn it for free with an order before it is no longer available.


This really sweet thank you card was given to me by Kristine McNickle & I think a few have been re-KReated & found there ways into shopping bags.


Angela Pamela has also used the thank you card to whip up this beauty - again another really simple but effective thank you card.


Vicky-Lee Mueller (who loves punch art) has made us all individual cards - look mine has KR on it.


And Paula Reid has also made us a lovely thank you card - gosh was I spoilt in this swap.

So any questions about sale-a-bration drop me a line ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen